No photo available
Oct 2, 2019 — The semi-passive owner of this exceptional, home based business is forced to relocate and now motivated to sell. The business covers both York and Scarborough. This prospering tutoring business continues to grow and build local momentum. Tutoring is done at home or through our E-Learning System. Tutoring at home offers many advantages over the traditional learning centers out there, as tutors are working one-to-one with the student, focusing on their particular needs and challenges rather than the typical group setting utilized by learning centers. The parent company, an award-winning franchise, is the #1 ranked “one-on-one” educational franchise in the world.
Other business highlights:
- This business is turnkey operation and the owner runs it semi-passively.
- This is a great fit for someone who is looking for an established business that can be run either semi-absentee or full time and the desire to grow the business further.
- The child education industry has had steady growth in recent years and has proven to be recession resistant.
- This is an important and respected business inside the Toronto community which provides help and professional support to the local youth trying to succeed in life.
- Full training and ongoing franchise support will be provided on every aspect of the business so no prior industry experience is required.