Ideal Buyer is someone with construction background. Seller Financing available!
High end custom cabinet and closet manufacturer with a 43 year track record, specializing in fabrication and installation of residential cabinets and general millwork. Clients include builders, remodelers, designers, interior decorators, and homeowners.
- Long-term and returning customers due to stellar reputation for quality craftsmanship.
- Revenue and Cash Flow has been steady over last decade, and 2017 sales are on upward trend.
- Sales: $1,445,276; Cash Flow: $166,394 (Average over last 3 years)
- Seller’s licenses may be used until new owner is licensed
- Lease: 6,900sf; $5,990/month NNN (Seller owns building which is located in PRIME industrial area of San Diego)
Seller plans to retire but is willing to train new owner and work for up to a year in a consulting, project manager and/or design manager capacity, if needed. Real estate is not for sale at this time. Call today!
This is a leased location of 6,900 square feet with a Total Monthly Rent of $5,990. Seller is active in the business with 14 FTE. Hours of operation are 7am-3:30pm Mon-Fri. Other assets include 2001 Fort Econoline and 1994 Isuzu Box Van. A Cabinet Contractor’s License C-6 and General Contractor’s License B-1 are required.
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.