Nov 11, 2019 — Interested in an established junk hauling business for sale? Look no further than this prime territory for sale in Los Angeles, CA. The Company provides junk removal services to both residential and commercial customers. The owner selling two territories to focus on other business interests. Inquire today for more detail!
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and sending of information for speed and efficiency.
You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL. If the NDA email cannot be found, please email and request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA, the Confidential Business Review (CBR) will be sent to you. They will be happy to correspond and answer your questions directly. Thank you for your time!
Asking Price: $275,000
Cash Flow: -
Real Estate: Leased
If Leased: Lease Rate: $11.5/SF per year
Total Building Size: 2,000 square feet
Seller Financing Available: Yes
Seller Note: Limited seller-financing is available for qualified buyers.
Number of Employees: 8
Year Established: 2007
Facilities: The company operates out of a leased 2,000 square foot facility.
Support/Training: Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
Reasons for Selling: Needs more time to focus on other business interests.
Competition/Market Pros and Cons:
Investment Highlights Include:
(1) High Demand: Because the demand is high enough that the current owner can’t keep up with it, a new owner will be able to establish a steady customer base quickly and easily.
(2) Brand Recognition: The brand is recognizable and is a huge asset for the Company.
(3) Full-Time Operator: The current owner only works a part-time schedule. If a full-time operator were to take over this business they would be able to realize the maximum potential of this high-growth company.
Growth and Expansion Pros and Cons:
Growth Opportunities Include:
(1) Marketing/Advertising: More rigorous advertising and a stronger online and social media presence could easily widen the Company’s clientele base.
(2) Los Angeles County: Due to the high demand for junk removal in this area, a new owner will be able to grow the business in this area quickly and accumulate a strong customer base.
(3) Combined Servicing: The largest opportunity for growth comes from actively pursuing the moving service segment of the business. If the company can generate two sources of revenue from one stop/one customer they are able to increase profitability through efficiency.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.