Dec 16, 2019 — Two closely held companies providing multimedia content management software and telecommunication services in Latin America.
The companies' proprietary software is used for automatic recording, cataloging and indexing of content from the radio, television, internet or any IP/Analog camera signals. The software administrates court room trial recording and government security systems.
Monitoring of prisoners free yet under house arrest, using GPS and cellular technologies 24/7 in real time. Other applications include Telecommunication and court room trial services include service installation and post-sales support for the radio, television industries, and general court room obligations.
· Established for over 29 years
· Features popular network affiliations within Mexico
· Distributes high quality technology for use in video and audio companies
· Diverse range of products including software development, proprietary software, security, and mobile command centers
· Integration Services
· Over 60% of sales are from software
· Expand e-commerce/internet presence
· Further expand proprietary software for use within multiple outlets
· Expand further internationally
· Refurbish used equipment for resale
· Increase sales division and marketing
· Providing monthly maintenance services for recurring revenue
San Antonio, TX and Mexico City, Mexico
The company leases two facilities in San Antonio, Texas and Mexico City, Mexico from a related party. Both facilities can be included in the deal or leased long-term if desired.
The company is run by a family. They are seeking a full sale of the businesses as a package. They would like to exit the market in order.
to spend more time within the US as they are nearing retirement.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.