Nov 13, 2019 — The company is a provider of a dynamic suite of software capabilities that automate and improve operational processes to increase productivity and efficiency for leaders in the financial services sector, primarily commercial banks.
· Wide array of proven products and services specific to financial services industry
· Strong reputation as the premier provider of technology solutions for the financial industry for the past 34 years
· One of the few key providers in the industry to automate the issuance of an official or cashier´s check, process inbound or outbound domestic or foreign collection items, and centralize levy management, tracking and garnishments
· Leading, cutting-edge software already implemented by financial institutions of all sizes across North America
· Continue expanding the company's recurring revenue stream year over year
· Hire more software developers to increase the company´s service and product offerings
· Invest in business development consultants for a more aggressive marketing strategy in order to increase sales
· Expand its geographic footprint to international markets
The company currently serves customers in the financial services sector, primarily the banking industry in the United States, who look to improve internal processes.
The company operates out of a 2,025 square-foot facility leased from an unrelated third party in Houston, Texas. According to management, there is room for expansion in the current space.
The company is 100% owned by a single individual who acts as a silent partner. The impetus for selling is the owner´s desire for financial planning and consolidation as he nears retirement age.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.