Nov 19, 2019 — The business provides a large variety of products and services specific to customers in the oil and gas upstream market in the Permian Basin, such as wireline, swabbing, automation, gas lifts, plunger lifts, jet pumps, downhole electronic gauges and customized chemicals.
· Headquartered in Permian Basin, the current epicenter of oil and gas production in North America
· Comprehensive mix of complementary products and services allow a true "one-stop-shop" for customers in the Permian Basin (the only business of its kind in the region, as per management)
· Strong reputation built over 30 years of operation
· Over 100 Master Service Agreements (MSAs) in place with established oil and gas companies
· Provides maintenance services which offer insulation to revenues from the volatile nature of the industry
· Increase sales and labor force to meet high demand for products and services
· Further expand all product lines that generate recurring revenue
· Further expand market share within the Permian Basin through a comprehensive advertising campaign and deepening of product mix
· Build upon existing customer relationships across North America
· Midland, Texas
· The business' services are available primarily to customers in the oil and gas industry in the Permian Basin. The business also distributes products to oil and gas customers across North America.
· The company operates from a 11,500 square-foot facility which includes a 5,500 square-foot office space and a 6,000 square-foot warehouse in Midland, Texas. The facility and the two acre property are owned by the business and are available for lease or as part of a transaction.
· The company's sole owner is preparing for retirement within the next five years and is open to a variety of deal structures. He is willing to remain for an agreed amount of time to allow for a smooth ownership transition.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.