A provider of residential services for various populations in need of treatment for mental illness and disabilities. The treatment facilities consist of psychiatric residential treatment facilities that provide mental health and physical health management services.
· Contracts in place with the Department of Social Services and South
Carolina Departmnet of Disabilities which allow a steady stream of
· Operational structure proven to facilitate patient rehabilitation and
· Several locations give the company the ability to serve multiple
· Compount annual growth rate of 8% between 2011 and 2014
· Facilities maintain accreditation by independent health and human
· Increasing revenues year-over-year, with opportunities in the pipeline
to significantly expand revenues further'
· Further expand into services for the autistic population
· Expand service reach to include outpatient and private placement
· Utilize the available space at female PRTF to house additional youth
· Open additional group homes in North Carolina
· South Carolina
Market Currently Served
· North Carolina and South Carolina
· Expand further throughout the southeastern United States
· Five facilities, approximately 115,000 sq. ft., all facilities are affiliateowned.
Four of the facilities are included in the sale of the business.
Additionally, there is a management contract associated with one of
the facilities for sale. Lease agreements can be discussed with the
sellers in the event of a sale.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· Two owners seeking minority capital partner to aid in expansion plans.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Assisted Living Facility Specializing Memory Care #408769 posted Jun 6, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
Hospice serving 24 county area and 36 bed assisted living community for individuals with dementia and alzheimers, which caters to private-pay patients. Key Aspects · The company's reputation in the area is unmatched for both long-term memory care and hospice services. · The company has an extensive...
Residential Care Facility In Central Kansas #466399 posted Apr 11, 2017
- Kansas, United States
This well-established Residential Care Facility located in Central Kansas is licensed for 41 beds with present occupancy at 97%. This facility has its own kitchen where all meals are prepared, large dining room, complete dish room setup for cleaning and sanitizing, and laundry area for all linens and...
Residential Care Facility in Central Missouri #456285 posted Oct 20, 2016
- Missouri, United States
This facility in central Missouri is dual licensed by the MO Department of Health & Human Senior Services and the MO Department of Mental Health as a residential care center. They care for residents with mental and physical disabilities varying from drug and alcohol addictions to learning disabilities...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.