Ramen restaurant for sale is located in a famous Asian shopping center on Valley Blvd. in San Gabriel Valley. It has a very high rating on both Yelp and Google Reviews. The monthly sales were approximately $50k with the cost of food around 25%. The kitchen is fully equipped with hood, walk-in cooler, freezers, stoves, etc. It was rated as one of the Best Ramen Restaurants in Los Angeles by well-known magazines.Business highlights:
1. Premise: 1,250 sq.ft. with a rent of $4,700-5,300 including CAM and water
2. Average sales were around $50k per month with some months more
3. $120,000 worth of FF&E included in the selling price
4. Inventory of $8,000-12,000 will be sold at cost at closing
5. Business name and recipe are offered for new owner to use and included in the selling price
6. Seller is willing to carry 25% for the right buyer
Disclaimer: The information herein was furnished by the Seller. Neither Broker, nor its agents, have verified the information and make no representation as to its accuracy, completeness or reliability. A NDA will be required for more details.
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.