No photo available
Nov 21, 2018 — This is an exciting acquisition opportunity for a specialty trucking company that provides climate-controlled transportation for major firms in the food industry. The company has a well-maintained fleet of trucks and trailers with the majority of its trucks 3 years old or newer. The Company enjoys an excellent reputation within the frozen food industry for providing consistent, dependable refrigerated delivery service at competitive pricing with an outstanding safety and performance record.
Operating in the “constant and stable” demand environment of the food industry, this established carrier represents an exceptional opportunity.
The business satisfies an essential special contract service for various large client-based accounts in the Midwest.
Its prime location enables it to exploit key routes throughout the Midwest.
Highly profitable business with ample room for growth.
More Deals Like This One
Apr 18, 2018 — FedEx Overview: FedEx Ground has two divisions: Pickup/Delivery (Home Delivery & Business Delivery) and Linehaul (Tractor Trailer hub to hub delivery). For both divisions, FedEx contracts out deliveries to independent contractors across the entire nation. All sales are handled by FedEx, so contractors...
Oct 10, 2018 — This acquisition opportunity is a well-established Fluid Transport services business operating in South Central. The experienced, well-trained and organized team, with solid organization and support, will allow for a smooth transition to the new owner. Seller has experience exceptional growth over a...
Dec 5, 2018 — Long-term customers enjoy a late model fleet of +/- 85 tractors and 150 trailers, for handling their refrigerated and non-refrigerated cargo. The Company runs a 24/7/365 dispatch operation supporting its 160 employee drivers for cross-country, East Coast and Southeast regional runs. A professional...
Feb 6, 2019 — This trucking company is primarily a LTL trucking company providing 95% same day and next day shipping services to hundreds of points in Missouri and several in Kansas within a 400 mile radius of its hub. The other 5% of business is FTL services. Their services include several flexible options handled...
Sign up today to learn more about this listing and others like it.