No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on April 6, 2021
The firm offers a comprehensive and interdisciplinary approach to architectural services that encompasses all elements of architecture, interior design, urban design, master planning, and graphic design. The firm has built over ten million square feet (core areas include hotels, retail, corporate, and residential) and received numerous national and international awards.
• Primary expertise in innovative and versatile designs with high-quality, sustainable materials
• Annual revenues have averaged $4.7M over the last six years
• Preselected for “The Americas' Fastest Growing Companies 2021” from The Financial Times & Statista
• Over 16 years of experience in the private sector; strong reputation
• Highly-competitive win rates
• Zero bad-debt
• Secured key relationships with notable developers and corporate entities in Latin America
• Proficient team of 83 employees which includes 45 licensed professionals, architects and engineers
• Increase international trade show presence
• Drive the mixed-use space movement in LATAM
• Capitalize on growth in LATAM
• Continue to capitalize on work with key developers
• Ability to grow outside LATAM with the right partner
• Latin America - the firm serves customers in Argentina, Ecuador, Guatemala, Paraguay, Peru, Costa Rica, Panama, Mexico, and Uruguay.
• The company operates from two offices in South America totaling 8,364 sq. ft. The offices are leased from unrelated third parties. The company also has sales representatives in two other countries in Latin America.
• The owner is flexible on deal structure. He is not in a rush to completely exit but would entertain selling a portion of the business now to a partner that can help expand, and sell the rest later, or sell 100% and stay on as an employee or consultant.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.