This is a very profitable, family-owned pharmacy located in a small town in the northern Washington. The pharmacy started in 1908 and the previous owner's father bought it in 1940 and eventually his son took
over and had been running the store for years but now wants to retire. This is an established business in a small town with no competition within 25 miles. This store provides stable revenue and a reputation that comes with being in business for 106 years. The real estate is included in the sale or if a new owner wishes, they may lease with an option to buy. They carry Hallmark products in store and are an authorized servicer for AT&T Cellular products and offer cell phone activation. The business is located in a desirable living area with local ski areas, an international warm water lake, and activities such as biking, hiking, camping, hunting, boating and fishing. 85% of the sales come from retail pharmaceutics, the other 15% comes from sundries and retail gifts. Such as cards, glassware, cosmetics, trends, candles, ceramics, toiletries and more.

Posted Jun 4, 2014

Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.

By clicking "Sign Up" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.

Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.