No photo available
Feb 5, 2020 — Company with a full 14 CFR Part 135 air carrier certificate authorized for ten (10) or more passenger operations. This company may be acquired for $285,000.00 and is in the final demonstration phase with maintenance (GMM) and operations (GOM) demo meetings completed with a CFR 135.299 Line Check remaining. Our company used a leased BE200 Super King Air for the certification. Due to the condition of this aircraft it cannot meet the CFR 135 maintenance/inspections compliance requirements within a reasonable time period.
The company is looking for a BE90/99/100/200/300 or similar type of aircraft in order to complete its final 135.299 certification phase. The company will be fully certified upon sale. Buyer may select another model aircraft best suited for their business model and mission profile. Buyer is responsible for the cost of aircraft lease, insurance, aircraft CFR 135 conformity maintenance/inspections and pilot ground and flight training. Owner of company will cover the cost of the proving and evaluation run for non turbine or turbine powered aircraft and coverage for jet powered aircraft must be negotiated, if the aircraft is configured for greater than 10 passenger seats.
Certification timeline, depending on whether Buyer has an aircraft, which conforms to 14 CFR 135 specifications, can conceivably be approved within 30 days depending on the FSDO’s available schedule.
The following is included:
• Electronic Manual System (A061).
• Electronic Record Keeping; (A025). No hardcopy flight and maintenance logs in the cockpit.
• License for unlimited usage of SkyTrax a Mobile Integrated Flight Operations System reference Skydanceair.com for a demo video.
• Electronic Flight Bag Training Program
• Hazmat Program (Non-Carriage)
• Deice Program
• International Flight Operations Manual
• PRIA program and VDRP program
• Alcohol/Drug Prevention Program -Web-based
• General Operations Manual
• General Maintenance Manual
• Weight and Balance Program
• Minimum Equipment List
• Non-essential Furnishings Program (NEF)
• Pilot Training Manual
• Pilot web-based training program
• Flight Attendant Training Manual and,
• Several Approved Aircraft Simulator Training facilities.
Owner may provide consultation and assistance after sale for a short period of time during a transition period depending on situation.
The company will be offered for acquisition as a turnkey operation. All manuals are approved up to inserting an aircraft of the Buyer's choice. (Preferably turbo prop). Buyer will carry the cost of aircraft 14 CFR 135 conformity inspection, insurance, pilot type of aircraft ground and simulator flight training.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.