4 days ago — Company to be certified for a full 14 CFR Part 135 air carrier certificate authorized for ten or more passenger operations – acquisition cost $315,000.00 upon certification. Company is in the final demonstration phase with a CFR 135.299 Line Check remaining before issuance of Op Specs. The company will be a turnkey operation.
The company seeks dry leasing a King Air or BE-200 aircraft to complete its final 135.299 Line Check of the certification phase. The company offers the Lessor 100% of the gross charter revenue less $60.00/flight hour to cover the operational and maintenance surveillance in accordance with its GOM and GMM. If Lessor has a qualified PIC to operate the aircraft, the company will cover the cost of the ground and simulator flight training.
Certification timeline, depending on whether or not Buyer has an aircraft which conforms to 14 CFR 135 specifications, can conceivably be approved within 30 days and the FSDO’s available schedule for the 135.299 Line Check.
The following is an overview of items included:
• Electronic Manual System (A061)
• Electronic Record Keeping; (A025). No hardcopy flight and maintenance logs in the cockpit
• Master Manual Electronic Manual System
• Maintenance and Operations stored and accessible via the company Microsoft OneDrive portal
• Maintenance and Operational Control communications established via aircraft specific E-address and Adobe based functionality. Maintenance and Operations Pre-Flight documentations required for the pilot are available on the iPad Adobe directory file system.
• EFB eliminating hard copies of all required manuals in the cockpit
• Log sheets and maintenance documents hard copies in the cockpit are eliminated
• License for unlimited usage of SkyTrax - a Mobile Integrated Flight Operations System
• Electronic Flight Bag Training Program
• Hazmat Program (Non-Carriage)
• Deice Program
• International Flight Operations Manual
• PRIA program and VDRP program
• Antidrug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program - web-based
• General Operations Manual
• General Maintenance Manual including the CAS program
• Weight and Balance Program
• Minimum Equipment List
• Non-essential Furnishings Program (NEF)
• Pilot Training Manual
• Pilot web-based distance training program
• Flight Attendant Training Manual and,
• Several Approved Aircraft Specific Ground and Simulator Flight Training Providers
Owner may provide consultation, assistance or CFR1119 required personnel may remain on the Ops Specs during the transition period.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this post and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.