Roofing Contractor specialising in flat, tile, slate, asphalt and liquid roof coating.
Asking Price £ 750,000
The Company has the following key attributes:
• Roofing contractor well known for high quality work at a competitive price.
• Specialists in flat, tile, slate, asphalt or liquid roof coating.
• Very well established business – approximately 30 years of successful trading.
• High end works – with manufacturers, Soprema, Bailey, Trocal and Redland/Sandtoff.
• Project values as high as £450,000.
• Loyal customer base – predominantly commercial customers.
• Highly skilled, loyal, trained and experienced team.
• Excellent relationships with main contractors, Architects and Surveyors.
• Consistent financial performance even in current economic climate.
The Company provides an acquirer with:
• an extremely attractive bolt on to a construction company looking to extend their range of services into the roofing sector or an existing roofing contractor looking to establish themselves in the south east of England.
• an excellent platform for growth.
For the financial year ending May 2012, the business achieved a turnover of approximately £1 million, generating a pre-tax net operating profit slightly in excess of £155,000 after Director’s remunerations of £80,000.
The Asking Price of £720,000 is for a sale of 100% of the issued share capital of the Limited company based on a Balance Sheet value of almost £240,000.
Asking Price $974,513
Converted From GBP
Exchange Rate $1.30
You May Also Like
Very Profitable Commercial Roofing Company #456416 posted Oct 22, 2016
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- $293,663 ($369,000 CAD)
Very profitable commercial roofing business for sale in Ottawa. Well known brand, widely regarded for its professionalism, superior service and excellent value. Great reputation and customer relationships result in referrals and repeat business. Equipped with the latest satellite imaging technology....
Industrial/Commercial Roofing Coatings Business #467860 posted May 5, 2017
- New York, United States
- Available On Request
Specializes in the application of spray polyurethane foam (SPF) roofing and coatings. • Profitable family business • Excellent reputation • High barrier to entry, few competitors • Highly skilled and certified labor force • SPF is considered a “green” building material • SPF market is growing...
Established Roofing Company for Sale #465283 posted Mar 24, 2017
- Ontario, Canada
- $237,954 ($299,000 CAD)
This reputable company has been specializing in roof installation since 1989. Operating primarily within Oakville and Burlington, this company has managed to establish itself as a well thought-of and trusted brand over its near 30 years of operation. Focusing on Asphalt Shingles and Flat Roofing;...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.