May 21, 2013 — This Discount Sale-Buyback Offering Is Better Than A Mortgage And Yields A Safe 26.9% IRR.
This type of transaction allows a buyer to purchase an asset at well below its current market value. A repurchase option at a higher price that is also well below current market value is granted to the seller. This arrangement gives the buyer:
1. The safety of being quite certain that the seller will repurchase the asset because, if the option is not exercised, the seller will be walking away from substantial equity in the asset (which will inure to the buyer)..
2. A significant return when the option is exercised.
3. The knowledge that if the option is not exercised, the buyer will not have to foreclose as title is vested in the buyer when the original transaction is closed.
TERMS OF THE OFFEREING
Appraised value: $6.000.000
Sales Price: $2,200,000
Repurchase price: $3,300,000
1. Seller will deliver the land free and clear of any encumbrances
2. Parties will enter into a development lease providing for appropriate release provisions.
3. During ownership the Seller will pay any expenses pertinent to the land such as Insurance and Taxes.
1.Buy 710 zoned/permitted acres at a famous four season New England ski resort -- appraised at $6million+ ---- for only 2.2M
2. Comes with a Buy-Back option for 3.3million to be exercised in or within 60 months.
3. A development lease with release payments of $75,000 (anticipated sales at 12 per year). On this schedule the initial investment is returned in appropriately 30 months and the 1.1 million profit comes back in the next 14 months.
Get back with a "GO" for details.
More Opportunities Like This One
Jun 22, 2012 — This on-line real estate organization was founded in 1996 and has awarded its online proficiency designation to over 14,000 real estate professionals. The owner intends to retire later this year and is looking for a capable individual or organization to take over the association in the next couple...
Jun 1, 2016 — Small resort for sale near Lake Cumberland in Russell County, KY. Rustic Park Model Cabins in a scenic valley setting. Ponds, waterfalls, and hiking trails. A recent addition is the Koi pond with approximately 300 coy fish. Russell County recently voted to go wet and we anticipate significant local...
Dec 4, 2017 — My company is connected to a seller mandate that provides 50 to 100 Off Market multi family, Commercial and Industrial properties on a Nationwide basis every month. Lots of distressed and value added properties available. We need real buyers or brokers with real buyers ready to buy. Contact me...
Feb 17, 2018 — This business specializes in residential inspections, radon testing, water sampling and indoor air quality sampling. They offer 3 different levels of inspections, which gives them a solution for every budget. Sellers are asking for $150,000 with $50,000 down and will finance the balance to well qualified...
Apr 30, 2018 — Gross Revenue (2017): $1,478,052 Over Half A Million Spent In Renovations (up to date). New Renovation + Snack Shop in Lobby which will increase revenue even further. Update: Already up roughly $50k Jan-Feb months. Ownership has performed numerous renovations the past...