We're sorry, this listing is off the market. Try these listings instead:
Tax Service Huge Clientele "No Local Competitors" #460231 posted Jan 2, 2017
- Marfa, Texas, United States
This is a fantastic opportunity! The majority of the business clientele are individuals with a total of 500 accounts, it is the only game in town and is located right in the center of town. This business started in 1971 the current owner has owned it for 12 years. This business is opened 6 days a week...
Growing CPA Firm (90% Tax) in Phoenix, Arizona #468392 posted May 15, 2017
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
A growing and well established CPA firm is for sale in North Phoenix. The firm is primarily a tax firm with over 90% of revenues generated by tax compliance. The other 10% is mostly tax planning with a little bit of accounting. The principal would like to remain on board to aid in the transition and...
Tax Return Service Company with Client List #468466 posted May 16, 2017
- Fort Worth, Texas, United States
22-year Tax Service Business in a great Fort Worth/Tarrant Co. location capable of providing all the services of a large tax service provider but at a more reasonable rate. Tax turnaround time is as fast, if not faster than the competition. 175-200+ annual-repeat “Goodwill” Customer client List…Included...
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.