Mar 9, 2020 — Gas Station, Convenience Store & Car Wash and more.
Option 1: 5,100,000 Plus Inventory Land & Building Included
Option 2: 1,200,000 Plus Inventory Purchase of the businesses cash flows with the option to purchase property at a later date.
This property consists of the following revenue streams for its new owners:
• Well recognized Nationally Branded Gas Station
• Automatic Car Wash (Plus 1 Wand held Car Wash Bay)
• Commercial Franchise Tenant (Nationally-recognized brand)
• Vacant Lease Kiosk with approval for a Pizza Hut Franchise. (Owner can fill the space accordingly)
Total sales for this absentee owner business opportunity is approx. 6,500,000
A little about the community.
• The population of the community is approximately 2,000
• Nearby Recreational area enjoys over 300,000 visitors each year.
• The number one industry in the area is agricultural which provides consistent cash flow.
• The area also has numerous surrounding First Nations communities.
This business would be a perfect fit for a family who is looking to invest in themselves and would enjoy raising a family in a safe community that provides access to many outdoor activities.
The 5,100,000 asking price is below what it would cost today to develop the property and below the bank’s appraisal of 5,600,000