The company is a full-service scrap metal and automotive core recycler and reseller with locations in Florida and Georgia.
· A true one-stop-shop for scrap metal buyers and sellers
· Diverse supplier and customer base with no supplier or customer accounting for more than 5% of spend or revenue
· Utilizes two Scrap Dragon systems, allowing the company to effectively record and manage all scrap metal transactions
· Global customer base, which include shredders, smelters, end-users, rebuilders, brokers, exporters, and other recyclers
· Recent acquisitions (2012-2013) have been integrated, adding additional lines of business and increasing its capacity and customer base
· Well known in the marketplace for providing the widest selection of various scrap metals
· Operates two large facilities with ample room for expansion
· Ability to serve the majority of both Florida and Georgia
· Minimal owner involvement
· Serving growing markets with strong demand
· Strong, experienced management team in place to handle the majority of the day-to-day operations
· Exploit capacity increases and implement synergistic benefits of recent acquisitions
· Expand into rubber and cardboard recycling
· Improve cash flow management to avoid need for quick-cash/broker sales
· Increase efficiency through enhanced fleet management
· Expand business through marketing, advertising and web presence
Market Currently Served
· 70% domestic 30% international
· The company's headquarters sits on 21 acres and is comprised of a 74,500 sq. ft. processing/recycling facility. The second location located in Worth County, Georgia sits on 30 acres with an 1,800 sq. ft. covered
processing bay and a 9,000 sq. ft. warehouse with an Al-Jon 580 baler.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· There is a single owner seeking a full exit in order to spend more time with family. The owner is able to stay on with the new ownership to help grow the business and is open on structure.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Western New York Scrap Metal & Auto Recycling Yard #349737 posted Feb 6, 2014
- United States
Owner retiring. Facility services Buffalo, Rochester, Niagara Falls, Syracuse, NY and Hamilton, Toronto Canada. Freight cost vary from 8 to 35 dollars @ ton local and Midwest market. Broad permit allowance. Family owned for 90 years of continuous operation.12 acre site includes office space, scales,...
Emerging Market Manufacturing Company #456318 posted Oct 20, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
This independent global green manufacturing company offers a multitude of recyclable waste solutions and environmental consultants with a long and proud history, having established this company in Germany in 1978. Their unique waste processing and recycling business model is built on the principles...
Metal Recycling Business For Sale #454521 posted Sep 23, 2016
- Minnehaha County, South Dakota, United States
The business is owner operated and is entering its sixth season as a traditional scrap metal recycling operation. The firm caters to individuals, households, as well as contractors and those in specialty trades by purchasing both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The business is offered turn-key, with...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.