SERVPRO® is a highly rated franchise opportunity. This company provides fire and water cleanup and restoration, as well as mold remediation, specialty cleaning, and deodorization services. The company has well-established name recognition and a highly favorable reputation in the community. Owner-involvement for past two years has been oversight only. With a stable staff with up to 5 years tenure with the company, a new owner can step in to a fully-functioning business without immediate demand to personally produce work or manage jobs.
The business occupies a 5,000 SF commercial building on 2 acres consisting of 50% office and 50% warehouse. The facility is a pre-engineered metal building approximately ten years old in excellent condition. The property is a suitable size to allow for a substantial increase in building area as the business grows. The business is fully equipped with branded SERVPRO® equipment and vehicles at a level far exceeding what is required by the SERVPRO® “Stages" model. This allows a new owner the ability to grow volume, substantially above its current level, without additional capital expenditures.
• #4 in Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500 for 2015, SERVPRO is consistently in the Top 10 of all franchises and #1 in the cleanup and restoration category.
• More than 1,700 independent franchises in 48 States make SERVPRO the largest fire and water cleanup and restoration company in the country.
• This national footprint helps yield national account agreements with major insurance carriers and commercial clients alike. Through local marketing efforts, our associates are able to leverage the power of this national presence.
• SERVPRO's training is second to none, providing step-by-step training, processes and accountability to provide its associates the best opportunity for success when paired with their own efforts.
• Technology-enabled systems help capture revenue in storm events and provide an "always-on" view into the operation your business from any web-enabled computer or device.
• With an aggressive push into the commercial large loss market, SERVPRO is poised to continue its impressive growth trajectory.
Asking Price $290,000
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Truss Manufacturing-Great Opportunity #450671 posted Jul 30, 2016
- Florence, Alabama, United States
This family owned business was started by the owners 5-1/2 years ago. The company is recognized throughout its service area as being highly competitive while maintaining high quality and on time deliveries. There is little competition in the area and opportunities for expansion abound.
Franchise Residential/Commercial Restoration Svcs #364742 posted Sep 9, 2014
- Alabama, United States
This is a franchise resale of an established business for the nations most recognized disaster renovation company, doing business in Troy Alabama and surrounding counties.The company is fully staffed with well trained employees and includes a completely up to date equipment package required to sustain...
Ace Repair and Remodeling Team in W Tennessee #458632 posted Nov 29, 2016
- Shelby County, Tennessee, United States
Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner! Multi-service contractor/remodeler offers replacement and repairs “from the chimney to the mailbox”: carpentry, electrical, drywall/plaster, plumbing, painting, hard wood flooring, carpet and tile, doors and windows, complete kitchen, bathroom, and room remodels,...
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.