Formation of Swiss Asset Management Company (and Fiduciary) with full para-banking ability.
Total cost: CHF 94,000
Included deliverables, all paid in full for one (1) year:
• Swiss resident director/compliance director
• advisory fees
• our legal costs
• notary costs
• incorporation costs
• licensing/membership costs
• physical office address costs
• Custodian Bank account
• Professional website and hosting
• Swiss telephone and fax numbers and email addresses
• Physical address use of facilities - use of conference room in Zug for your use free of charge
100% turn-key setup, with no hidden costs.
Allowable activities ("License):
• Manage assets on behalf of customers (discretionary or non-discretionary basis);
• Accept or hold on deposit assets belonging to others and assist in the investment or transfer of such assets;
• Trade in securities (stocks and shares and value rights) as well as their derivatives, banknotes and coins, money market instruments, precious metals, commodities;
• Open FX, CFD and commodity trading accounts for customers
• Carry out credit transactions (in particular in relation to consumer loans or mortgages, factoring, commercial financing or financial leasing);
• Provide services related to payment transactions, in particular by carrying out electronic transfers on behalf of other persons, or who issue or manage means of payment such as credit cards and travellers’ cheques;
• Make investments as investment advisers;
• Hold securities on deposit or manage securities;
• Provides bank account signatory services for clients world wide
• Open bank/investment accounts for clients at banks without the need for a bank reference letter;
• Open numbered bank & investment accounts for clients at select Swiss and Liechtenstein banks;
• Ongoing yearly base costs: The ongoing yearly base costs after year one are approximately CHF 15,000 per year (not counting audits). This includes the FINMA SRO licensing fees, compliance officer base fee, required Swiss director base fee and registered physical address.
• Time to completion: Approximately 5 to 6 weeks
• Discretionary Fund Management (DFM) capability?: Yes
• Foreign directors and shareholders: Allowed
• International clearing capability
• Regulatory regime: Switzerland’s regulatory regime is far more relaxed, flexible and less demanding than that in the US, UK/EU.
• Low on-going costs: a fraction of those for a US, UK or other EU regulated firm
• NO net capital requirement
• Privacy: Swiss AGs offer shareholder anonymity
• The Swiss director, which we provide, can act as the bank account signatory, if needed.
• Representative registration process: Switzerland does not have individual registration or licensing requirements. No special advisor or client manager licenses or registration required.
• Prestige Highly prestigious public profile—Switzerland’s reputation in financial services is unsurpassed.
• Credibility: A Swiss Asset Management & Fiduciary Company will give you the highest level of credibility possible.
NOTE: While Switzerland does not specifically provide for an ‘asset management’ license, per se, to engage in asset management in Switzerland, or any of the other para-banking areas listed in this ‘License’ section, the firm must be a supervised financial intermediary, as so designated by the Certificate of Membership.
Asking Price $93,151
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
Converted From CHF
Exchange Rate $0.99
You May Also Like
Swiss Asset Management Business For Sale #452626 posted Aug 28, 2016
- $153,601 (CHF155,000 CHF)
Swiss Asset Management Company for Sale. • Price: CHF 155,000 • Domicile: Zug (lowest corporate tax in Switzerland) • Incorporated: 1988 (28 years old) • Bank Account: UBS Allowable activities of a Swiss Asset Management & Fiduciary company (not a comprehensive list): • Manage assets...
Licensed Swiss Asset Management Company #460943 posted Jan 13, 2017
- Zug, Zug, Switzerland
- $163,510 (CHF165,000 CHF)
Industry: Asset Management, Brokerage (FX, stocks, bonds, CFDs, commodities, etc.) and other Financial Services. Share delivery: 77.5% of the shares will be delivered to new owner. 10% shares remain with NON-controlling third-party. Type of Company: Swiss Aktiengesellschaft (AG) Domicile:...
Small London-Based FCA Regulated Investment Bank #359906 posted Jul 3, 2014
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Available On Request
A small London-based FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) Regulated Investment Bank is now for sale. The firm has established a strong brand with a good track record. The firm has also a number of seats in several stock exchanges and it has created several alliances with legal and accounting and has launched...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.