• Unique opportunity to own a dry cleaners And a coin-operated laundromat
• Longevity - This business has been in operation since 1969, and has an Outstanding Reputation and is one of the oldest businesses in its market.
• Cash Flowing Business – despite declining revenues due to Owner health issues, this business remains a viable and profitable enterprise. Since 2014 Cash Flow Has Averaged $82,664.
• Tons Of Growth Potential – Sellers health has seriously declined the last three years, and Revenues have declined as a result. Loss of energy and capability has led to lost business which can be quickly regained by a new owner.
• Revenue Growth Can Be Achieved By gaining business through local schools, the local university, Aramark opportunities, drop locations in nearby towns (owner was asked to do so, but due to health cannot accommodate request), open longer on Saturdays and increased advertising. Draperies used to be a big income producer, but owners have discontinued this due to poor health. Restarting this service will produce an Instant Revenue Increase.
• Two Established Revenue Streams! When the dry cleaner business was slow – the coin op laundromat carried the business. It is the only air conditioned laundromat in town.
• Health concerns have become an issue with the owners, and a factor in the downward trend in sales. The owner is ready to retire.
• Some Owner Financing may be available for the right buyer and the right offer.
Asking Price $550,000
You May Also Like
Cash Flowing Dry Cleaners in Central Arkansas #452944 posted Sep 1, 2016
- Arkansas, United States
• The business was started in 1998 and has been operating in the same location since, thus has an outstanding reputation and more name recognition than competitors in its market and community. • 2017 is tracking 7.5% growth in Annual Sales from 2016 • Cash Flow in 2017 is on pace to exceed 2016...
Laundromats (2) = Totally Upgraded #472226 posted Jul 18, 2017
- El Dorado, Arkansas, United States
Two great locations include real estate. Both facilities have upgraded and include LED lighting, remote camera monitoring and equipment that requires minimal maintenance. The larger location has an unpaid person that does wash and fold and provides cleaning, etc. This listing is being co-brokered. Two...
Dry Cleaning, Laundry, & Alteraions #333373 posted Jun 11, 2013
- Mississippi, United States
This well established dry cleaning and laundry service business has been within its community since 1947. Current owners bought the business in 1960 as a family business, and over the years have built a state of the art facility that is conveniently located right off the highway. The business has...
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.