Jun 5, 2020 — The company provides B2B software solutions, plugins, and custom software development to businesses nationwide. The company specializes in providing software solutions for mortgage and healthcare industries.
• Highly skilled workforce with decades of experience in both software development and the mortgage industry in which it serves
• Offshore work team provides lower labor costs and competitive pricing
• Software development company looking for a sales partner to grow into new markets
• SAAS-based subscription model and three-year customer contracts offer recurring revenue streams
• High level of repeat business with management estimates of 80%
• Hire a business development manager to increase market share
• Focus on HR to drive company culture and discipline
• Company can grow rapidly with cash injection for advertising efforts and workforce expansion
• Investment in R&D for new artificial intelligence and machine learning products to provide in-demand solutions
• Expand to new industries with industry expertise
• Develop new plugins to further serve a variety of LOCs and other software • Leverage debt to grow the company
• Dallas, Texas
• The company provides software solutions for various industries across the United States. The company currently specializes in serving the mortgage and healthcare industries. Real Estate
• The company operates from a 2,000-square-foot facility leased from an unrelated third party. The real estate is not expected to be part of the sale.. The current lease expires in May 2022. Shareholder Objectives
• The sole owner is seeking a strategic partner to assist in marketing and growing the company. He is open to various deal structures in order to facilitate a transaction.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this post and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.