HEG has been retained to sell a profitable US special needs private school group. Ownership prefers to sell their school business and operations only but would consider the combined sale of their business and property, buildings, and assets as a package. They close to 200 students in two schools and continue to grow at 20% per year. The schools provide a unique and highly regarded therapeutic program for students with autism from preschool through high school. They are approved provider with state Department of Education's Scholarship Program. The schools receive continuous inquiries for enrollment, which has grown in double digits year-on-year, with enrollment increasing by 90% over last three years
The schools are profitable with adjusted EBITDA with rent currently at $500,000 (40%) and adjusted EBITDA of $240,000 less rent expenses and +$2 million revenue and projected to continue to grow at 10% year-on-year. Overall, the schools are in extraordinary shape for short-, medium-, and long-term growth and profitability.
- Profitable, fully accredited multi-campus private special needs school group.
- Enrollment growing 90% over last 4 years.
- Steady margins of +$2m revenue & $500K (40%) adjusted EBITDA with rent and $240K adjusted EBITDA less rent.
- +30,000 ft2 of updated facilities valued at $4m with space to add additional programs to meet growing demand.
- Strategic opportunity to own market leading program in growing education sector, allowing for regional and national roll-out.
- Option of purchasing school business operations only or combined purchase of property, buildings, and assets.
Current ownership has positioned schools to maximize profits for new buyers and the opportunity to roll out other centers. Everything is in place for new ownership to take the schools to the next level and benefit from a premium turn-key operation with sustained enrollment growth and profits.
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.