Nov 6, 2019 — The Texas-based logistics and transport business is a renowned specialist expert in the heavy haul and rail transport services industry. The business offers turnkey transportation solutions including full process design and multimodal transportation through rail, sea, highway, and international shipping. The business serves clients in the manufacturing, power, utility, and barge industries across North America.
· $11.2M revenue in 2018 revenue in 2018 with over $3M adjusted EBITDA
· Specialized experts in heavy haul and rail transport, with over 150 years combined experience in the industry
· Excellent relationships in the rail and docking industries, as well as multiple states' Departments of Transportation
· Excellent reputation for managing difficult and time-constrained projects
· Strategic headquarters location near Houston shipping and distribution center provides for a large client base and multiple turnkey project solutions
· Transportation solutions include railway, highway, barge, as well as international shipping
· Hire more personal sales team to engage new clients
· Include dry van and intermodal rail transport services to widely increase customer base
· Open other strategic U.S. locations in other major shipping and distribution hubs such as Atlanta and Chicago
· Larger strategic or financial investors may create a more efficient payroll, benefits, and HR costs
· Diversify into the transportation and shipment of consumer, food, and other goods
· Greater Houston Area, Texas
· The business´ customers are companies in utility, energy, manufacturing, and international freight industries, primarily operating throughout North America
· The business operates from a 3,500 square foot facility leased from a related party. The real estate is available for lease at a negotiable rate.
· The two equal partners are seeking to strengthen the business' presence both domestically and internationally. Both are open to staying on to help with expansion and growth, and are open to various deal structures to facilitate a transaction.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.