No photo available
Jul 23, 2019 — Our firm has been retained by the owners of an Eastern U.S. specialty chemicals manufacturer to assist in the divestiture of their business. In addition to a liquidity event at closing, Ownership wants to have a smooth and efficient transition plan in place.
The following statements are representative of our client’s business:
• Well-established manufacturer of a full range of specialty chemical products based on proprietary formulations. In large part, those products are sold to the printing and graphic arts industries.
• A specialist in providing contract manufacturing and packaging services for graphic arts and other industrial applications.
• Market leader in graphic arts chemical products for offset and flexographic printing applications.
• Customers represent a true cross section of the printing market, from the small copy shop to the largest newspapers and publishers; from the high quality sheet fed operations to the commercial web printers and financial printing titans.
• The company is supported by over 120 distributors located throughout the world.
• Approximately, 7% of Revenues are from overseas spread across over 25 countries where the Sales are generated through local distributor channels.
• Manufacturing is performed both on-site by the company’s non-union employees as well as under contracts with third party toll manufacturing plants across the United States and Canada.
• Annual revenues are $9.3MM with adjusted EBITDA being $900,000 for 2016.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.