Mar 12, 2019 — The company provides customized export packing and crating services as well as warehousing, transloading and customized freight and logistics services for many different industries.
· Consistently profitable with very liquid assets
· Diverse and well-established customer base includes Fortune 500 companies focused in the energy sector
· Most revenue comes from B2B channels
· 90% of revenue comes from repeat business
· Convenient and strategic warehouse operations located near major transportation hubs
· High-growth opportunities on the current premises
· Solid acquisition opportunity to enter the specialty crating and freight market
· Expansion of off-site crating and packing services offers further opportunities to diversify revenue streams
· Houston, Texas
· The company serves a number of different markets including oil & gas, petrochemical, agricultural, medical, electronics, chemical and freight forwarding companies. Its off-site services are offered generally within a 100-mile radius of its Houston headquarters.
· The company operates from 64,000 square feet of warehouse space located on seven acres. The premises is owned by the business and is available as part of a sale or for lease at a negotiable rate.
· The sole owner is approaching retirement and is seeking a more balanced lifestyle. Open to various deal structures, he would like to see the company continue growing after a sale and is available for a transition to new ownership.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.