Feb 26, 2019 — Specialty machine job shop in Texas specializing in the design and precision machining manufacture of custom components from a variety of metals and plastics.
· Over 57% revenue increase from 2016 to 2018
· Revenue for 2018 was $3.9 million
· Current demand in its primary market is expected to continue to bolster revenue
· Excellent reputation for competitive pricing, customer service and high-quality workmanship
· Diversified and established client base over multiple industries
· Strategic and lean management systems over both costs and operating expenses in place
· Investment in adding one or two engineers on staff would open opportunities such as patenting components
· Capital investment in replacement of older machines and possibly robotic capabilities would further increase efficiencies
· Exploring specialized software dedicated specifically to managing machine shot processes
· Multiple market sectors including oil & gas, aeronautical, water pump, electrical, automobile and medical.
· A 15,000 square foot industrial facility is leased from an unrelated third party. The lease is assumable by a new owner.
· The owner is open to various deal structures that include remaining with business to help with growth or a full exit. With an exit, the owner will be available for a reasonable time period to ensure a smooth transition.
Sign up for a free trial membership. You can then contact this seller and and also learn about our services. No credit card required. Details