Operating from its headquarters in Central/western Texas, this business specializes in providing high quality printing services 50/50 for non-profits, and medium-large sized businesses in the surrounding 13 counties. The Company’s primary services include offset printing for business forms, promotional materials, personalized gift items and bulk copying. Offering these services requires a facility with state-of-the-art equipment and trained personnel. The Company has a proven track record, supported by testimonials written by customers over the years. Manufacturing currently represents 90% of the Company’s revenues with offset printing, mailing, copying, apparel, gifts sold to County, and State agencies. Retail accounts for the other 10%, coming from individuals.
Established in 1978, revenues have been consistent over the past five years, with no significant changes in revenue. With a large customer base and solid reputation, the Company continues to attract new customers while maintaining its reputation with existing ones. According to the owners, an opportunity to expand into this market is available. The Owners believe an opportunity to reach a larger retail and wholesale customer base through the online market is available. This company could be operated in a hands-on or absentee fashion, giving the owner the ability to enjoy a flexible schedule and as much control of business activities as desired.
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.