The company has developed proprietary marketing automation software that provides marketing intelligence and services that identify how and where to improve marketing initiatives, enabling customers to streamline their processes and increases marketing ROI.
· Highly scalable SaaS model
· Proven, Award-Winning & market-tested products
· Products can be utilized by numerous industries
· Marketing & ROI automation software is able to bolt onto any existing marketing and back office ERP and CRM system
· Excellent reputation and well known for its industry expertise and high quality innovation of products
· 70% businesses already using Six Sigma or BSC
· Recurring revenue model
· Expand cloud computing opportunities
· Multiple vertical markets
· Leverage software to quickly gain a competitive advantage
· Design and implement a focused and aggressive marketing plan
· Add product line and upstream revenue as single channel partner per industry under private label brand of choice
· Volusia County, Florida
Market Currently Served
· Real Estate, Apartments, Condos, Education, Higher Education, Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Healthcare, Media, Advertising, Small Businesses, Manufacturing, Private Label, OEM, Government, Holding Companies, Investment Funds, State Pension Funds, Financial Investment, Financial Institutions, Banking, Credit Unions, Business to Consumer, Business to Business and/or just about any business who wishes to improve marketing effectiveness and ROI respectively.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· There are two owners. The controlling shareholder received an electrical injury that left him unable to work full-time. The owners are seeking to monetize the software and are open to various deal structures.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Enterprise Mobility Product for Sale #453141 posted Sep 5, 2016
- United States
A startup software product company is looking to sell it's enterprise mobility product (emc²) which is the world's first enterprise mobility tool for ubiquitous and continuous monitoring and alerting, runtime control, and tuning and configuration of Oracle Fusion Middleware Weblogic SOA and Service...
Call Center Workforce Management Software Company #452914 posted Aug 31, 2016
- United States
- Between $100,000 and $500,000
Portage Communications, LLC makes and sells AgentTime a call center workforce management system for scheduling agents in small to medium sized call centers. The product currently sells for between $2800.00 and $6800.00 depending on the size of the customer's call center. The product is currently...
Ocean Transportation and Logistics SaaS for Sale #409328 posted Jun 14, 2016
- United States
- Between $2,500,000 and $5,000,000
15 years old Ocean transportation and Logistics SaaS for sale. Over 40% gross profit, high recurring revenue and owner wants to exit or Stay in Minority.
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.