No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on April 6, 2021
An industry-leading medical supply, device, and equipment supplier with telehealth capabilities. All devices are compatible with proprietary data transfer software. The company has a nationwide presence.
• Operating history of over four decades
• Contracts secured with largest long-term care corporations in the United States
• Connected with 90% of electronic health record systems
• Industry leader for customer service
• Leader in market penetration and brand recognition in long-term care
• Expand into the international market
• Offer information technology consultation
• Penetrate the urgent care and hospital market
• Expand external partnerships enabling an increase of third-party software on tablets
• Add additional EHR connected product lines
• Imminent growth opportunity to facilitate new reimbursement requirements for Remote Patient Monitoring
• Expand into home health
• United States
• The company operates from two locations in close proximity to each other. The headquarters is a 7,000 sq. ft. facility used for office space and storage. The secondary location contains a 13,000 sq. ft. warehouse used for storage. Both locations are leased from an affiliated entity.
• The two owners are active in the day-to-day operation of the business. Both owners are looking to exit the business for retirement purposes and are willing to stay on for a negotiated period to ensure a smooth transition.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.