Licensed Swiss Asset Management Company for sale, CHF 235,000.
• Existing license (very broad) and UBS bank account
• Domicile: Zug
• Incorporated: 2015
• Bank Account: UBS Bank
• Domicile: Bearer shares
• Foreign ownership allowed
• Switzerland offers unrivaled credibility and prestige
Asset Management & Fiduciary, Brokerage (FX, stocks, bonds, CFDs, commodities, etc.) and other financial services via certificate of membership from an SRO officially approved by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) for the supervision of financial intermediaries and for laying down rules of conduct relating to the practice of the profession of independent asset manager. The Certificate of Membership shall authorise the Company to:
(a) carry out credit transactions (in particular in relation to consumer loans or mortgages, factoring, commercial financing or financial leasing);
(b) provide services related to payment transactions, in particular by carrying out electronic transfers on behalf of other persons, or who issue or manage means of payment such as credit cards and travellers’ cheques;
(c) trade for their own account or for the account of others in banknotes and coins, money market instruments, foreign exchange, precious metals, commodities and securities (stocks and shares and value rights) as well as their derivatives;
(d) manage assets (on a discretionary or non-discretionary basis);
(e) make investments as investment advisers; and
(f) hold securities on deposit or manage securities.
• Swiss Resident Director & Compliance Director: The required Swiss Resident Director & Compliance Director are provided and their base responsibility fees already paid in advance for a year.
• Bank: UBS Bank
• Website: Included
• Ongoing yearly base costs: The ongoing yearly base costs after year one are approximately CHF 20,000 per year. This includes the licensing fees, compliance director & Swiss director base fees, audits and registered physical address.
• Closing timeline: Immediate takeover
• Corporate documents: Perfect order
• AUM: 0
• Revenues: 0
• Liabilities: None
• Lawsuits: None
• Securities regulatory actions or investigations: None
Key Features of a Swiss Asset Management & Fiduciary Company
• Discretionary Fund Management (DFM) capability?: Yes
• Foreign Ownership: Allowed
• Foreign Directors: Allowed
• Clearing: International clearing capability
• Regulatory regime: Switzerland’s regulatory regime is far more relaxed, flexible and less demanding than that in the US, UK/EU.
• Low on-going costs: The on-going operational costs are a fraction of those for a US, UK or other EU regulated firm
• Net Capital requirement: NO net capital requirement
• Privacy: Shareholder anonymity
• The Swiss director can act as the bank account signatory, if desired.
• Representative registration process: Switzerland does not have individual registration or licensing requirements. No special advisor or client manager licenses or registration required.
• Prestige: Highly prestigious public profile
• Credibility: highest level of credibility possible
100% turnkey licensed Swiss Asset Management Company for Sale
Re: "Swiss Asset Management Company for Sale"
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.