No photo available
Oct 5, 2016 — Swiss Asset Management Company for sale, CHF 325,000.
• Domicile: Zug
• Incorporated: 1971, same name since inception.
• Bearer Certs
• Foreign ownership allowed
• Switzerland offers unrivaled credibility and prestige
• Ready next month. CHF 75K deposit, balance due on closing.
Asset Management & Fiduciary, Brokerage (FX, stocks, bonds, CFDs, commodities, etc.) and other financial services via certificate of membership from an SRO officially approved by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) for the supervision of financial intermediaries and for laying down rules of conduct relating to the practice of the profession of independent asset manager. The Certificate of Membership shall authorise the Company to:
(a) carry out credit transactions (in particular in relation to consumer loans or mortgages, factoring, commercial financing or financial leasing);
(b) provide services related to payment transactions, in particular by carrying out electronic transfers on behalf of other persons, or who issue or manage means of payment such as credit cards and travellers’ cheques;
(c) trade for their own account or for the account of others in banknotes and coins, money market instruments, foreign exchange, precious metals, commodities and securities (stocks and shares and value rights) as well as their derivatives;
(d) manage assets (on a discretionary or non-discretionary basis);
(e) make investments as investment advisers; and
(f) hold securities on deposit or manage securities.
• Swiss Resident Director & Compliance Director: The required Swiss Resident Director & Compliance Director are provided and their base responsibility fees already paid in advance for a year.
• Bank account: Yes
• Website: Included
• Ongoing yearly base costs: The ongoing yearly base costs after year one are approximately CHF 20,000 per year. This includes the licensing fees, compliance director & Swiss director base fees, audits and registered physical address.
• Closing timeline: Immediate takeover
• Corporate documents: Perfect order
• AUM: 0
• Revenues: 0
• Liabilities: None
• Lawsuits: None
• Securities regulatory actions or investigations: None
Key Features of a Swiss Asset Management & Fiduciary Company
• Discretionary Fund Management (DFM) capability?: Yes
• Foreign Ownership: Allowed
• Foreign Directors: Allowed
• Clearing: International clearing capability
• Regulatory regime: Switzerland’s regulatory regime is far more relaxed, flexible and less demanding than that in the US, UK/EU.
• Low on-going costs: The on-going operational costs are a fraction of those for a US, UK or other EU regulated firm
• Net Capital requirement: NO net capital requirement
• Privacy: Shareholder anonymity
• The Swiss director can act as the bank account signatory, if desired.
• Representative registration process: Switzerland does not have individual registration or licensing requirements. No special advisor or client manager licenses or registration required.
• Prestige: Highly prestigious public profile
• Credibility: highest level of credibility possible
100% turnkey Swiss Asset Management Company for Sale
Re: "Swiss Asset Management Company for Sale"
More Deals Like This One
Nov 9, 2016 — Im looking to sell min. A- rated insurance wraps to be placed on corporate bonds. Corporate bonds can also be provided if necessary. The use could be to purchase hotels, properties, fund mining operations etc.
Oct 23, 2017 — Owning Your Own MTN Trade Platform. Now an opportunity. Trades from major Norway securities firm. Buy/Sell MTN's from top banks. Resell yourself or enter managed buy/sell for 20-30% profits. Space limited to 4 clients. Must be able to have SBLC issued of at least 300-M Euro. More information available.
Jul 6, 2018 — Licensed offshore FX broker for sale. It operates both A and B book with 20,000 + clients on its books. The Company operates a MT4 platform and iOS and Android mobile versions. It offers various types of accounts to clients and institutional traders globally. The Company offer special deals and...
Jul 12, 2018 — Swiss Asset Management Company For Sale (CHF 425,000) • Domicile: Zug • Company is 47 years old (Est. 1971) • RARE: Same name and activity since inception. Bearer certs are the originals signed in 1972. About the Company: The company was newly licensed in 2018. It has two Swiss resident directors...
Dec 11, 2018 — Name: TBD Price (all inclusive): CHF 350,000 (turn-key price – NO HIDDEN COSTS) Domicile: Zug, Switzerland Year of Incorporation: 1983 Type of Shares: BEARER SHARES About the Company: The company was newly licensed in 2018. It has two Swiss resident directors who are paid up for one year...