Jul 12, 2018 — Swiss Asset Management Company For Sale (CHF 425,000)
• Domicile: Zug
• Company is 47 years old (Est. 1971)
• RARE: Same name and activity since inception. Bearer certs are the originals signed in 1972.
About the Company:
The company was newly licensed in 2018. It has two Swiss resident directors who are paid up for one year and who will stay on after the sale. It is clean, with no clients or AUM and has no debt or lawsuits. It is delivered with guarantee against lawsuits or debt.
Included with sale:
• Swiss Resident Director: The Director is provided and will stay on and the base responsibility fee is already paid in advance for a year.
• Swiss Compliance Director: The Compliance Director is provided and will stay on and the base responsibility fee is already paid in advance for a year.
• Website: Included
• Registered office: included for 1 year
• Corporate documents: Good order
• AUM: 0
• Liabilities: None
• Lawsuits: None
• Warranty: Yes
• Securities regulatory actions or investigations: None
Company has a certificate of membership from an SRO officially approved by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority(FINMA) for the supervision of financial intermediaries and for laying down rules of conduct relating to the practice of the profession of independent asset manager.
The Certificate of Membership shall authorise the Company to:
(a) carry out credit transactions (in particular in relation to consumer loans or
mortgages, factoring, commercial financing or financial leasing);
(b) provide services related to payment transactions, in particular by carrying out
electronic transfers on behalf of other persons, or who issue or manage means
of payment such as credit cards and travellers’ cheques; (Companies that wish
to carry out Money Transfers will take considerably more work and funds)
(c) trade for their own account or for the account of others in banknotes and
coins, money market instruments, foreign exchange, precious metals,
commodities and securities (stocks and shares and value rights) as well as
(d) manage assets (on a discretionary or non-discretionary basis);
(e) make investments as investment advisers; and
(f) hold securities on deposit or manage securities.
Key Features of a Swiss Asset Management & Fiduciary Company
• Discretionary Fund Management (DFM) capability: YES
• Trust Services? YES
• Foreign Ownership: Allowed
• Foreign Directors: Allowed
• Clearing: International clearing capability
• Regulatory regime: Switzerland’s regulatory regime is far more relaxed, flexible and less demanding than that in the US, UK/EU.
• Low on-going costs: The on-going operational costs are a fraction of those for a US, UK or other EU regulated firm
• Net Capital requirement: NO net capital requirement
• Privacy: Swiss AGs offer shareholder anonymity
• The Swiss director, which we provide, can act as the bank account signatory, if needed.
• Representative registration process: Switzerland does not have individual registration or licensing requirements. No special advisor or client manager licenses or registration required.
• Prestige Highly prestigious public profile
• Credibility: highest level of credibility possible.
For any further information re this Swiss Asset Management Company for sale, please contact.
More Deals Like This One
Oct 5, 2016 — Swiss Asset Management Company for sale, CHF 325,000. • Domicile: Zug • Incorporated: 1971, same name since inception. • Bearer Certs • Foreign ownership allowed • Switzerland offers unrivaled credibility and prestige • Ready next month. CHF 75K deposit, balance due on closing. Asset Management...
Dec 11, 2018 — Name: TBD Price (all inclusive): CHF 350,000 (turn-key price – NO HIDDEN COSTS) Domicile: Zug, Switzerland Year of Incorporation: 1983 Type of Shares: BEARER SHARES About the Company: The company was newly licensed in 2018. It has two Swiss resident directors who are paid up for one year...
Dec 25, 2017 — Swiss company - 100% shareholding. Date of incorporation: 08.02.2016 Company: Registered under the laws of Swiss Confederation. Status of the company: Active. Company address: Zürich, Switzerland. Price: Negotiable Type of activity: - Financial activities; - Providing services in the financial...
Dec 15, 2018 — We offer a very profitable photovoltaic portfolio in Switzerland. Completion in 2019, very secure investment with high returns Purchase price 15 Mill. Swiss francs
Nov 23, 2018 — This is a unique one-time opportunity for serious Entrepreneur. It is a 120,000,000.00€ Private Investment Fund that is ready to welcome its first investors, with its own Brokerage Account already set up. The package includes the following: 1) The Fund Website 2) The Company + Logo 3)...