We are looking to find a new owner for a limited liability company (LLC/GmbH) based in Zürich, the largest financial hub in Switzerland.
Established in 2014, the Company was incorporated with a view to conduct a wide range of businesses in the finance sector. Its business scope ranges from carrying out financial research, providing asset management services and especially, build and operate an online trading platform enabling 24-7-365 trading of crypto tokens, such as Bitcoin, against major fiat currencies, such as the US dollars, Euros and Swiss Francs.
The company has obtained the following:
● Membership at the SRO supervised by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA)
● Registration at FINMA as an asset management company under the new financial institution regulation from 01.01.2020.
The company is under the law allowed to provide the following services:
● Accept assets on a commercial basis in the name of and on behalf of clients to be managed on a discretionary or non-discretionary basis.
● Enter contracts with banks and manage client’s assets deposited at the banks.
● Perform cryptocurrency brokerage and exchange services. In performing the aforementioned services, the Company is allowed to hold customer fiat/crypto deposits for a maximum of 60 days.
● Set up branches and subsidiaries in Switzerland and abroad; engage in merger and acquisition with other companies in Switzerland and abroad.
● Acquire, encumber, sell and manage real estate in Switzerland and abroad. It can also provide financing for its own account or that of others, as well as guarantees and sureties for subsidiaries and third parties.
The new owner will also receive:
● A business bank account in a Swiss bank.
● A Swiss telephone number.
● A domain name ended with .ch
Other benefits include:
● No debt, no liabilities or taxes owed (comes with warranty).
● Accounting and tax reports are all in order.
● No customer, AUM or business activity history.
● Foreign purchaser, shareholders and directors are allowed.
● No commissions or additional costs for the transaction.
Additional services that are optional are also available:
● Director and compliance officer who have to be Swiss residents according to the law.
● Accountant services.
● Other financial and compliance auditing services.
● Shareholders’ due diligence,
● Proof of funds.
Price: CHF 350,000. The prices for the additional services are not included and will be negotiated separately. The payment can be made either by wire transfer or in Bitcoin.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.