Swiss Trust Company with license for Asset Management and External Asset Management for sale.
Domiciled — Canton Zug
Registration — 1990
Bank Account — Credit Suisse
Shares — Bearer
Share Capital — CHF100’000,-
Price — closed auction (till 31.12.2016, started from CHF110’000,- blitz 260’000,-).
Additional fees — Lawyer and Notary (approx. 1’500,-), Trade Register (if needed, approx. 1’000,-)
Included with sale:
• Swiss resident director/Compliance Director: The required Swiss Resident Director/Compliance Director is provided and the base responsibility fee already paid in advance for a year.
• Bank Account: Credit Suisse
• Website and Emails: Included
• Physical address use of facilities: You can use our premises for meetings with clients
• Ongoing yearly base costs: The ongoing yearly base costs after year one are approximately CHF 15,000 per year. This includes the FINMA SRO licensing fees, compliance officer base fee, required Swiss director base fee and registered physical address.
• Closing timeline: Approximately 10 days
• Corporate documents: Perfect order, has been dormant
• Assets under Management: 0 (shell)
• Liabilities: None
• Lawsuits: None
• Securities regulatory actions or investigations: None
Allowable activities of a Swiss Asset Management & Fiduciary company:
• Manage assets on behalf of customers (discretionary or non-discretionary basis);
• Accept or hold on deposit assets belonging to others and assist in the investment or transfer of such assets;
• Trade in securities (stocks and shares and value rights) as well as their derivatives, banknotes and coins, money market instruments, precious metals, commodities;
• Open FX, CFD and commodity trading accounts for customers
• Carry out credit transactions (in particular in relation to consumer loans or mortgages, factoring, commercial financing or financial leasing);
• Provide services related to payment transactions, in particular by carrying out electronic transfers on behalf of other persons, or who issue or manage means of payment such as credit cards and travellers’ cheques;
• Make investments as investment advisers;
• Hold securities on deposit or manage securities;
• Provides bank account signatory services for clients world wide
• Open bank/investment accounts for clients at banks without the need for a bank reference letter;
• Open numbered bank & investment accounts for clients at select Swiss and Liechtenstein banks;
Key Features of a Swiss Asset Management & Fiduciary Company
• Discretionary Fund Management (DFM) capability?: Yes
• Foreign Ownership: Allowed
• Foreign Directors: Allowed
• Clearing: International clearing capability
• Regulatory regime: Switzerland’s regulatory regime is far more relaxed, flexible and less demanding than that in the US, UK/EU.
• Low on-going costs: The on-going operational costs are a fraction of those for a US, UK or other EU regulated firm
• Net Capital requirement: NO net capital requirement
• Privacy: Swiss AGs offer shareholder anonymity
• The Swiss director, which we provide, can act as the bank account signatory, if needed.
• Representative registration process: Switzerland does not have individual registration or licensing requirements. No special advisor or client manager licenses or registration required.
• Prestige Highly prestigious public profile—Switzerland’s reputation in financial services is unsurpassed.
Asking Price $108,905
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
Converted From CHF
Exchange Rate $0.99
You May Also Like
Licensed Swiss Asset Management Company #460943 posted Jan 13, 2017
- Zug, Zug, Switzerland
- $163,357 (CHF165,000 CHF)
Industry: Asset Management, Brokerage (FX, stocks, bonds, CFDs, commodities, etc.) and other Financial Services. Share delivery: 77.5% of the shares will be delivered to new owner. 10% shares remain with NON-controlling third-party. Type of Company: Swiss Aktiengesellschaft (AG) Domicile:...
Set Up a New Swiss Asset Management Company #452625 posted Aug 28, 2016
- $93,064 (CHF94,000 CHF)
Formation of Swiss Asset Management Company (and Fiduciary) with full para-banking ability. Total cost: CHF 94,000 Included deliverables, all paid in full for one (1) year: • Swiss resident director/compliance director • advisory fees • our legal costs • notary costs • incorporation costs • licensing/membership...
Swiss Asset Management Business For Sale #452626 posted Aug 28, 2016
- $153,457 (CHF155,000 CHF)
Swiss Asset Management Company for Sale. • Price: CHF 155,000 • Domicile: Zug (lowest corporate tax in Switzerland) • Incorporated: 1988 (28 years old) • Bank Account: UBS Allowable activities of a Swiss Asset Management & Fiduciary company (not a comprehensive list): • Manage assets...
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.