Formation of Swiss Asset Management & Trust with full range of para-banking capabilities. Set up price $55 000, time frame 4-6 weeks.
Swiss Asset Management & Trust allows to perform most of banking operations without actually owning a banking license:
- Open and hold deposits for individual and legal entities
- Operate credit activities (lines of credit, consumer & mortgage loans, trade financing or finance leasing)
- Provide advisory, discretionary or managed asset management services for private, corporate and/or institutional clients. Place investments for clients as investment advisers;
- Open FX, CFD and commodity trading accounts for clients.
- Trade in securities, bank notes and coins, money market instruments, foreign currencies, precious metals, commodities as well as their derivatives;
- Provide corporate finance and capital market services to clients worldwide;
- Provide monetary transaction services on behalf of third parties or issue or administer payment instruments such as credit cards and travellers cheques;
- Provide bank account signatory services for clients world wide;
- Open bank/investment accounts, including numbered, for clients at banks without the need for a bank reference letter;
- white label Visa/MasterCards
Included in price:
- required by Swiss law personnel, i.e. SRO/FINMA required Swiss Director-nominee,
- SRO Compliance Officer,
- Swiss Bank account, custodian bank,
- registered address, Swiss phone and fax numbers.
Asking Price $55,000
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Form a Swiss Bank (Full Banking License) #456664 posted Oct 25, 2016
- Zug, Zug, Switzerland
- $353,199 (CHF350,000 CHF)
We can set up a new Swiss bank license. This is for a full Swiss banking license via FINMA registration. Time frame: 6 to 12 months Capital requirement: CHF 10 million (must be confirmed) Employees (we will assist you to find the required employees) Approximately CHF 100,000 per month...
Swiss Licensed and Operating Money Transfer Firm #462920 posted Feb 15, 2017
- Zug, Zug, Switzerland
- $20,182,800 (CHF20,000,000 CHF)
This 2012 company is an authorised and operating financial institution in Switzerland that can (and is currently) initiating e-money and transfers all over the world (except USA). It has now the database of approximately 300,000 clients. It is fully functioning and has all requisite licenses to operate....
All-Inclusive Solution - EU Payment Institution #407220 posted May 15, 2016
- Between $100,000 and $500,000
We have developed all-inclusive offering for successful start-up of your own payment services provider, that can compete for substantial market share. What our solution includes? - licensed EU small payment institution with further upgrade to authorized payment institution license - hiring of...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.