May 7, 2019 — The company is a software development company focused on offering technology solutions and implementations for the private and public sector including program and project management, systems integration and engineering, and information assurance and auditing. The company acts as both, a prime contractor and a subcontractor.
· The company has a strong industry reputation as a prime contractor
· The company receives consistent strong feedback in the Contract Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS)
· ISO 9001-2015 QMS certified
· The company staff possesses highly qualified skills and has an experienced management team that utilizes mature, stable internal processes that have been refined over a decade
· The company offers robust solutions that quickly and efficiently lower client costs
· The company implements a strategic understanding of client needs, deadlines and budgets
· Expand into cloud services and further develop capabilities in the robotic process automation and artificial intelligence capabilities
· Increase brand awareness and presence in target markets
· Plan a new marketing strategy that management expects to launch in mid-2019
· Implement new business development strategies that will facilitate additional client engagement and projects
· Increase qualified staff to take on additional proposals and new business development
· Diversify and expand its current client base by adding more private sector clients
· Mid-Atlantic, United States
· The company's target market includes entities in the private and public sectors, primarily servicing the federal, state and local government entities.
· The company leases an office space from an unrelated party in the Mid-Atlantic, United States.
· The company has two owners. One of the owners wants a full exit from the business and the other is open to various deal structures.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.