Jan 10, 2020 — The Company provides technical engineering, information technology consulting services, and professional staffing to Fortune 500 companies in the life sciences, quality assurance, engineering, and manufacturing operations industries.
· Preferred supplier for Fortune 500 companies including medical device companies, IT companies
· Key directors & account managers have over 150 years of industry experience and are integrated into their customers operations
· Large Master Service Partnership agreements in place, as well as future opportunities with industry innovators such as Randstand, ZeroChaos, Manpower & ProUnlimited
· Unique industry staffing including highly-skilled technology services professionals, engineers, information technology, and legal professionals
· HUB-certified, minority owned, recognized through the NationalMinority Supplier Development Council, and has received many prestigious awards and recognitions, including the 2017 Champion of Global Entrepreneurship
· Scalable operations allowing exponential growth potential
· Signed MSAs which allow the company to provide services to J&J and Cardinal Health throughout the United States and Mexico
· Expand hiring capabilities and marketing via an acquisition or internal development
· Participated in the execution of projects in China, Ireland, Belgium, Costa Rica, Canada, Mexico, Switzerland, Germany, Argentina, and Brazil
· Innovator in process improvement seeking a partner with expertise and a solid industry footprint
· West Texas and satellite offices in Phoenix, AZ, El Paso, TX, Ciudad Acuna (Mexico), and Cuidad Juares (Mexico) Current markets
· The Company serves clients in North and South America with concentrations in the United States and Mexico. Clients are also served worldwide in emerging markets.