A wholesaler and reseller of broadband access products and wireless installation services provider to licensed telecommunication operators and vendors
· Strong brand recognition
· Businesses conducted in approximately 25 countries and over 35 US states
· Over 95% of sales is repeat business
· Provide custom software, products, kits, manuals and handles niche items
· Reputable customer base
· Over 30 years of combined key management industry experience
· Seasoned staff
· Continue to deepen strategic industry relationships
· Continue enhancement of existing projects
· Launch hosting of network element management platforms
· Further penetrate the US market
· Capitalize on growing demand for wireless services
· Expand service offerings
· Obtain master service agreements
· Wired and wireless telecommunications carriers and services
· Telecommunications equipment leasing companies
· Telecommunication commissioning, construction, engineering, installation, and data services
· Wired and wireless telecommunications equipment manufacturers, wholesalers, and resellers
· Wireless broadband, switching and transmission, and telecommunications equipment manufacturing
· Florida - relocatable
Market Currently Served
· US and International
· Leased from third party; approximately 4,660 sq. ft. of office space and storage area.
· Single owner; Looking for a strategic partner to accelerate the company growth vision.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Telecommunications Company Seeks Growth Capital #396097 posted Dec 11, 2015
- United States
- Between $5,000,000 and $7,500,000
Telecommunications and electronic infrastructure products to support the capacity requirements of the present 4G-LTE and forthcoming 5G systems. The proprietary system is designed to accept ubiquitous carrier equipment and provide a platform within a modest, multi-functional, aesthetic antenna tower. The...
International Telecommunications Engineering Firm #407148 posted May 13, 2016
- Virginia, United States
- Between $1,000,000 and $2,500,000
Founded in 2001 the Company provides telecommunication engineering solutions for unique, extreme, or remote locations using a variety of media, including: submarine and terrestrial optical cable, microwave, mobile, broadband wireless, Wi-Fi/Wi-Max, satellite, and other radio frequency (RF) technologies. The...
Structured Cabling System Provider #460248 posted Jan 2, 2017
- Berks County, Pennsylvania, United States
With the company’s focus on quality and service, the revenues have increased steadily each year reaching approximately $1.4 million in 2014 with consistent profitability. 2015 will again show an increase in revenue (1.5M) and corresponding profitability. The company has a distinguished reputation...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.