No photo available
Dec 21, 2017 — The company is a manufacturer and distributor of insulated and tempered glass. The company is also a fabricator of heavy glass shower doors, table tops, and pattern polishing.
· Large, diverse customer base with minimal concentration
· Adept and flexible to industry cycles because of past experience and forward-looking planning
· Operate with software specifically designed for glass manufacturing businesses
· Diverse, high-quality product mix, generating multiple revenue streams
· Over 95% of total sales are from repeat business, as a result of its long-term customer relationships
· Strong industry presence and reputation developed and perfected during the 17 years of operation
· Seasoned management team in place with decades of industry experience
· Focus on energy efficient and hurricane glass products
· Distribute automotive glass
· Expand upon the company's shower door sales
· Activate the second insulating line by increasing the number of production staff
· Develop an outside sales team to actively target new markets
· Expand operations by adding a second shift in the plant
· Institutionalize a CRM program for retention of customer information serviced by the experienced sales team
The company serves commercial and retail glass shops located throughout Georgia, Eastern Alabama, and Northern Florida.
The company operates from an 38,140 square foot manufacturing facility located in Georgia. The facility is owned by the shareholder and leased to the company. The real estate is included in the sale of the business.
The company is owned by one shareholder who is exploring his exit options in order to get a retirement strategy in place. The majority of the day-to-day operations are handled by the seasoned management team, however the owner is available for a handover period to make introductions and ensure a smooth transfer of ownership.