Seventeen (17) territory, award-winning Home Care Franchise with two separate LHCSAs licenses (typically require a 3-4 year wait, and privately sell for $200k+ without an attached business), covering Queens and Brooklyn, each under separate entities. This opportunity is part of a larger six-year old Home Care Agency business operating out of Manhattan under a nationally known, top-rated franchise brand. The company offers affordable services for seniors and their families who require assistance with meal preparation, medication reminders, bathing/personal care, grocery shopping, light housekeeping, errands, Alzheimer's care, or companionship in order to remain happily and safely in their homes. The business office in Manhattan is fully staffed with an Operations Manager, Staffing Coordinator/Scheduler, part-time Director of Patient Services/QA Nurse Practitioner, HR Coordinator, and two business development specialists. However, the new owner for the Queens and Brooklyn areas would have to establish their own operation after a mutually agreed upon transitional period.
Throughout its 6-year operation, the overall Company has become the industry leader in the local senior care community. Its reputation for excellent client service and helpful, knowledgeable employees has earned this company solid relationships with professionals in the health care and senior communities. Majority of revenues (95%) come from Private Pay, with the remaining (5%) coming from Long Term Care Insurance and other payors.
This business provides services to one of the most demographically attractive senior care markets in the country. The exclusive franchise area for sale has a total of 17 territories (Queens-9, and Brooklyn-8, typically valued at approximately $50k each before any going concern), with amazing demographics of seniors over 65 in the addressable market, a rich pool of local caregivers to hire from, and a robust public transportation system to ensure caregivers can arrive to jobs reliably.
The service market includes a number of large hospitals, senior centers, assisted living communities, nursing homes, memory care and skilled nursing facilities. The overall Business has established National referral sources, a database of over 15 local referral sources, and 70+ hired and trained Caregivers on payroll. Marketing is executed through an optimized digital strategy that is highly efficient and minimizes dependence on field sales staff.
This business requires no prior home care/medical experience. Training, guidance, and ongoing support will be provided by the Franchisor, and the seller is willing to negotiate transition and ongoing training, as well as a consultant role after the sale if desired.
The Company competes with other national and local businesses and sole proprietors providing home care services. Disabled adults and seniors who are 65 years and older comprise the primary market for the Company, as well as a smaller portion of younger adults with some form of disability or illness requiring assistance with daily living.
The home-care industry is experiencing unprecedented growth with the aging national population. Today, with 10,000 Americans turning 65 every day, the demand for senior care is ever increasing. The US senior population currently sits at approximately 50 million, and by 2030, it is expected to swell to 81 million (Source: US Census Bureau).
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.