Jul 17, 2019 — The company is a full-service, solutions-based printed circuit board and electromechanical assembly manufacturer serving multiple industries with a focus on the upstream oil and gas market.
· Nimble small business responsiveness to customer inquiries and design changes
· Serves multiple industries, primarily upstream oil and gas
· Current further diversification of client base to include the defense industry
· World class, industry leading product quality and reliability
· ISO-9001 and ITAR certified
· Systemized and proven production techniques and processes
· Incredible synergistic opportunities with other printed circuit board assembly manufacturers serving an entirely different sector
· Opportunities to further diversify into the automotive and international oil and gas industries
· Capacity to begin focusing on government work centered in the Department of Defense with investment in a dedicated sales team
· The company's products serve multiple specialized commercial industries including upstream oil & gas, aerospace, medical, commercial, automotive, and defense.
· The company leases a 15,000 square foot facility from an unrelated third party in Texas. The lease is assumable by new ownership.
· The sole owner is seeking a strategic partner or acquirer that will take the company to the next level as far as growth. He is open to staying on or making a full eventual exit of the business, depending on deal structure.