Jun 12, 2020 — The company is a non-asset based, third-party logistics (3PL) freight brokerage company facilitating full-truck loads (FTL) with a focus on refrigerated, dry and flatbed shipments.
· Financially strong operation with a 2015 - 2018 CAGR of 25.7% with no long-term debt on the balance sheet
· 100% organic growth with more than 7,000 qualified potential clients in the CRM
· +20 years of combined management experience in freight brokering
· Cloud-based infrastructure that allows employees and operations to be conducted remotely through an all-in-one proprietary software
· Cradle to grave approach to increase client service - single point of contact instead of multi-department approach
· >10,000 network carriers with access to over 100,000 transportation power units
· Highly-trained team of night dispatch and afterhours support - 24/7 service
· Extremely strong industry reputation - "A" rating across industry metrics
· Opportunity to bring on additional qualified staff members to continue driving client acquisition, market share and organic growth.
· Ongoing growth of client base through continued aggressive prospecting strategies.
· Management is able to continue expanding its footprint by opening new strategic, physical and/or remote locations across the United States, as the company´s operations are cloud-based.
The company offers its services to the lower-contiguous 48 states and Canada.
The company leases two offices, one in Kentucky the other one in Texas, from unrelated parties.
The company is owned by two active shareholders. Both are interested in pursuing an elevator deal with a potential buyer
Two flagship offices located in Northern Kentucky and Central Texas with additional presence in three other states.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.