· Financially strong operation with a 2017 - 2019 continuous annual growth rate of 7.1% with no long-term debt on the balance sheet
· 100% organic growth with more than 7,000 qualified potential clients in the CRM
· +20 years of combined management experience in freight brokering
· Cloud-based infrastructure that allows employees and operations to be conducted remotely through an all-in-one proprietary software
· Cradle to grave approach to increase client service- single point of contact instead of multi-department approach
· >10,000 network carriers with access to over 100,000 transportation power units
· Highly-trained team of night dispatch and after hours support 24/7 service
· Extremely strong industry reputation - "A" rating across industry metrics
· Opportunity to bring on additional qualified staff members to continue driving client acquisition, market share and organic growth
· Ongoing growth of client base through continued aggressive prospecting strategies
· Management is able to continue expanding its footprint by opening new strategic, physical and/or remote locations across the United States, as the company´s operations are cloud-based.
· Two flagship offices located in Covington, Kentucky (HQs) and Austin, Texas with additional presence in Florida, Georgia and Kansas.
· The company offers its services to the lower-contiguous 48 states and Canada.
· The company leases two offices, one in Covington, Kentucky the other one in Austin, Texas, from unrelated parties.
· The company is owned by two active shareholders. Both are interested in pursuing an elevator deal with a potential buyer.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.