The Project’s objective is to establish a top tier stud farm. Basically, establish a global multi-billion dollar business within a self sustaining market.
The Project entails buying thoroughbred horses, breeding them and earning income from three sources:
Service fees from renting out the horses to other farms for breeding;
Sale of horses; and
• Total Project cost of $7.5mn.
• Planned Project locale: Preferably in Australia or UK or US.
• A minimum of $5mn is enough to launch the Project.
• Project has an operating profit margin of more than 50%, an IRR of 155%, and a 3-year Payback Period.
• Core source of revenue is the income from breeding (not racing); hence the Project’s low risk profile.
• The Project may be financed by Debt and/or Equity or debt-free land contribution in a suitable location.
• The Project offers diversification benefits to all other mainstream industries.
• Any stallion’s purchase price is 100% guaranteed at all times (as per the insurance policies).
• Each stallion’s price may be multiplied more than tenfold upon winning a Group 1 race.
• Project is in a Medium barriers to entry industry.
• Management includes a Hall of Fame Australian trainer.
• Management has supplemented the Project with a Capital Guarantee feature, whereby an investor’s principal will be kept at HSBC or Credit Suisse Fund with capital guarantees + 5% annual interest, meanwhile the Fund’s income will finance the Project.
Asking Price Between $5,000,000 and $7,500,000
Sales Between $25,000,000 and $50,000,000
Profit Between $25,000,000 and $50,000,000
You May Also Like
Farm #224479 posted Jan 26, 2011
- Chachoengsao, Changwat Chachoengsao, Thailand
(UPDATE! The owner has reduced the asking price from 2,750,000 baht to 2,000,000 baht. He states that business is good, and two ponds were harvested recently, generating an income of 300,000 baht). This Prawn Farm only started trading recently after the owner began developing the property around a...
Major Dairy, Wheat & Cattle Farm #456713 posted Oct 26, 2016
- Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
The Farm Company is situated in Cape Town, South Africa. The Farm Company includes the largest operational dairy farm in the Western Cape, a coveted farm with an ongoing maize, wheat and cattle farms, and dairy operations. Collectively, the Farm’s size and total area is around 7000 hectares, which...
California Cattle Ranch #295678 posted May 4, 2012
- California, United States
- Available On Request
Great Opportunity for the Right Investor! California Cattle Ranch. Gem Of The Sierra’s... 3000 Acre Ranch. LOCATION: 37096 Yokohi Dr, Exeter, CA Between Three Rivers and Springville, 25 min. S.E. of Visalia and 15 + - mi. S.E. of HWY 198 LAND: Working cattle ranch divided into 4 separate pastures...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.