No photo available
Jul 1, 2018 — Transportation and Logistics Company which provides Trucking, Logistics and Warehousing Services to Industrial and Commercial clients of all sizes, including many Fortune 500 companies. It has a widely diversified TL, LTL and Flatbed carrier fleet offering more flexibility and a “one call does it all” solution for its customers, many of which have been its customers for close to twenty years.
With over almost 40 years of operations and documented safety records well above typical industry standards, Client is one of the premier providers of a wide range of transportation and logistics services to industrial and commercial accounts, particularly those in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Client has a long history of demonstrated expertise in: (1) On-time delivery beyond dock to dock, pick it up where it is and delivery it where you want it, in the same condition received (2) warehousing and storing services with full inventory control and warehouse management; and (3) 3PL -Third-party logistics and supply chain management, allowing clients to outsource their distribution and fulfillment services including the handling of complex and delicate expensive equipment and systems. Client started as a company focused on time-sensitive, high valued shipments. They have built on that heritage and can deliver a wide range of products with the same attention to detail. Its reputation for rapid response, on time delivery, safety and reliability has led to strong customer loyalty. As a trusted service provider, the Company enjoys preferred vendor status with many Fortune 500 clients, but is also a trusted and valued resource provider to smaller companies as well. Client is a merit/non-union shop with approximately 40 total team members, with approximately 20 of those being drivers. The Company does not use independent contractors or lease operators preferring to use full time employees with whom it can be more precise with their training and performance.
• Fleet -- Modern and Well-Maintained Fleet Including Many Different Types of Trailers which Provide the Company the Availability to meet the diverse needs of its customer base.
• Experience -- Well Trained, Stable and Experienced Team of Drivers, Some with Specific Expertise with Hazardous Materials Transportation.
• Blue Chip Customer Base -- Name Recognition with Fortune 500 Companies Regionally and Beyond.
• Unique Solutions -- Trusted Partner for Unique Solutions to Difficult Transportation Problems.
• Safety -- Long and High Caliber Safety Track Record In Excess of Typical Industry Standards.
• Results -- Outstanding Reputation for Reliability, Quality and Efficiency
Responsiveness -- 24/7 Availability of Senior Management Although there is some fluctuation from year to year, the Company’s Service Offerings typically constitute the following portion of Revenues on an annual basis:
Service % Revenues Gross Margin
i. LTL Freight 46% 36%
ii. Other Freight 16% 31%
iii. Special Handling Freight 12% 44%
iv. Warehousing/Inventory Mgt 12% 85%
v. 3rd Party Warehouse Management 11% 69%
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.