Jul 8, 2009 — TV, DVD & Media Production Company
Location Greater Manchester/Cheshire
Freehold or Leasehold
Asking price: £120,000 including assets
The sale of this business presents a rare opportunity to acquire an extremely well organised and highly successful business, which has the added benefit of being able to take advantage of the shifts and trends within the industry that would enable this Company to grow exponentially.
First formed in 1999, this Company offers a scope of works that has seen it establish a second to none reputation within the industry and become the preferred supplier to an extremely impressive client profile.
The Company has the enviable status of being the industry’s oldest established private DVD authoring and media company in the UK.
Success factors have been based on the skills to recognise the advancements in technology that will benefit its clients, growth is based on a first class client satisfaction.
The Company promises to deliver the highest quality products and service, priding itself on offering clients creative solutions and inspiration for their projects, be it a movie, DVD, educational training, international media, animation or a 30-second commercial. A comprehensive streaming facility enables clients immediate access to their projects, whether UK or international based.
At present, 75% of company revenues come from TV production with the remaining 25% being attributed to DVD production.
More Deals Like This One
Nov 10, 2017 — Enjoy ART TV Programming from [ external link ] all day today on Buzz TV Network, including works by Joe Namath's son in law interviewed by West Palm Beach legend Bruce Helander. BuzzTVNetwork is FOR SALE - check it out, but don't wait too long. The incredible opportunities for Internet Program Providers...
Sep 19, 2017 — Production Company seeking PubCo merger to create TV series. Includes: TV Series, Book Rights and Production Company. This is an Exciting Deal with people that are easy to get along with and know the business.
Mar 12, 2018 — Opportunity to acquire an award-winning ERP, MRP and CRM software provider to the manufacturing sector with an exceptional reputation – recognized with over 30 industry awards. The business is consistently profitable and well-managed through detailed KPIs across the business and provides ERP, MRP and...
Mar 9, 2018 — Just answered: "We're a renowned and profitable SAAS travel business, but our banker can't find the right buyer, is this a common issue? We would continue with fast growth but need to exit for personal reasons. Where would you go from here to find a buyer? Very grateful for any answers." [ external link ]
Apr 5, 2018 — For sale is a digital training course and publishing business that revolves around producing and distributing digital training and services. They create online educational content and sell it to clients via various platforms. Thus far they have managed to acquire an audience of 460,000 students over...
Sign up today to learn more about this deal and others like it.