May 1, 2020 — The company is a manufacturer of unique cabinet hardware and custom mechanisms. The company´s components are designed, produced, and tested in house, primarily for industries with demanding environments as well as the high end residential market.
· Manufacturer of custom, high-end cabinetry components for the last 20 years
· Well-established customer base resulting from the company´s reputation for high quality products and customer support
· ISO 9001:2015 certified production process
· Robust manufacturing capabilities with sophisticated CNC machining centers
· Company owned utility patents
· Capitalize on the company's patented products that have not yet been brought into production
· Increase capacity with investment in additional CNC machinery and the addition of a second production shift
· Increase market presence and new business development through advertising
· Expand into the public sector, including military and defense
· Obtain AS9100 Certification
· Obtain FAA Parts Manufacturing Approvals (PMA)
· Central Texas
· The company produces specialty cabinet hardware designed for the aerospace and marine industries. The company´s products are also used in the high-end, custom home market.
· Two shareholders are looking to transition into retirement. One of the owners, who is responsible for overall product design, is willing to work on a contractual basis under new ownership. The other owner
expects to make a full exit from the business after a reasonable transition time. Both owners are open to various deal structures.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this post and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.