Dec 18, 2019 — Company supplies and distributes API casing, tubing and pipe, or, Oil Country Tubular Goods, for the upstream production market in the oil and gas industry. It also offers value-added, turn-key pipe services, including coating and delivery.
· Revenue of $9.6 million for 2018
· Over 45 years of experience in the industry
· State-of-the-art, strategically located pipe yard in Texas
· Strong, well-established client base and supplier reputation
· Additional turn-key services offered
· Pipe yard located near a transportation rail spur
· Comprehensive inventory management system in place
· Opportunity for diversification or augmentation of existing services for other oilfield service companies
· Geographic expansion to serve other oil and gas markets regionally and internationally
· Dallas, Texas
· Serves the upstream, or exploration and production, market of the oil and gas industry across a geographic market of Texas, Northwestern Louisiana, Oklahoma and New Mexico.
· Company owns and operates a 110-acre pipe yard in Texas. It also leases 3,100 square feel of office space for its corporate headquarters from an unrelated third party. The lease is assumable, and the current space allows for expansion of operations.
· The owner seeks an acquirer or financial partner that can grow the company to its full potential. The owner is open to various deal structures and will remain with the business to assist with its growth.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.