No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on November 16, 2020
a) Services enabling cash placement on a payment account
b) Services enabling cash withdrawals from a payment account
c) Execution of payment transactions (not covered by a credit line)
d) Execution of payment transactions (covered by a credit line)
e) Issuing payment instruments or acquiring payment transactions
f) Money remittance
h) Issuing Electronic Money
A ‘passport’ enables an authorised firm to provide financial products or services, set up a base, or
run its permitted activities in another country in the European Economic Area (EEA). This includes
where a firm regulated in another EEA country passports into the UK.
AUSTRIA | BELGIUM | BULGARIA | CROATIA | CYPRUS | CZECH REPUBLIC | DENMARK | ESTONIA |
FINLAND | FRANCE | GERMANY | GIBRALTAR | GREECE | HUNGARY | ICELAND | IRELAND | ITALY |
LATVIA | LIECHTENSTEIN | LITHUANIA | LUXEMBOURG | MALTA | NETHERLANDS | NORWAY |
POLAND | PORTUGAL | ROMANIA | SLOVAKIA | SLOVENIA | SPAIN | SWEDEN
Details of this transaction:
1. Incorporation between 6-9 Years
2. Capital Requirement: minimum EUR 350k (some addition may be required to convince that
aforementioned firm is well-capitalised)
3. Client Types: Eligible Counterparty, Professional, Retail
4. Bank with Bank of Singapore. Safeguarding bank accounts at a Latvia Bank will be opened
before completion of change of control.
5. Currently has passporting to Europe
6. The company currently does not have any clients or supplier contracts following a period of
7. Operating Costs - to be given if there is firm interest
Sale Price - GBP 1.5m
Note: Proof of funds required as well as KYC of potential entity or beneficial owner interested
in purchasing this firm.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.