No photo available
The company specializes in the placement of ultrasound professionals as temporary, temp-to-perm, and permanent placements across all 50 states. The company also offers on-site training, accreditation assistance, and consulting services.
• Revenues and adjusted EBITDA have grown at a compound annual rate of 8.6% and 16.5% from 2017 to 2019, respectively
• Provides services in all disciplines of sonography
• Ability, expertise, and existing contracts to expand its services into all imaging modalities
• Seasoned team with decades of experience in the sonography industry
• Typically places 40 to 60 professionals per year
• Approved government vendor, providing imaging professionals to military and Veteran Affairs (VA) hospitals throughout the US
• Ability to provide staffing to a facility within 24 hours notice
• Operating with no debt
• Expand its offerings to all areas of medical imaging such as computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), Xray, nuclear medicine, radiation therapy, and others to increase revenue and market share
• Offer additional services such as vascular screening, in-office ultrasound, education, and others to diversify revenue streams
• Continue to pursue growth within the government contracts
• Implement a comprehensive marketing strategy in order to capture a greater market share
• Southeast US
• The company provides professionals to hospitals, clinics, doctor’s offices, and imaging centers across all 50 states.
• The company’s operations are fully remote.
• The company is owned and operated by a husband and wife team. Majority owner is willing to remain with the company under new ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.