No photo available
Nov 21, 2019 — This well maintained and clean Gas station/ C- store is a profitable investment in the commercial area of Richmond, VA. A convenience store/gas station is currently built on one parcel of the land equipped with the tank, fuel dispensers and canopy.
There is also an Acre of empty lot adjacent to the gas station that can easily be turned into a revenue source. (e.g. Junk yard etc..)
With a daily traffic count of 20,592 vehicles (VDOT, 2017), the store has a decent number of walk-ins each day.
The current lease is $3,250/Mo Triple net lease. The current operator is semi-absentee and is shutting down the store periodically. The store has been making $55,000+ inside sales and 50,000+ gallons fuel but is capable to make much more with a full-time operator in place.
Inside Business $69,000 Goodwill + Inventory
• Annual Sales $516,000
• Yearly $256,000 + Inside Merchandise Sales
• Yearly $260,000+ Gallons of Gas/Diesel sales
• Yearly $48,000+ gas, kerosene, diesel commission
• Yearly $30,000+ lotto commission
• Yearly $6,000 ATM, Air, Vacuum income
• Sunoco Branded Racing Fuel Commission
• Additional Acreage available
• Sale and lease options are available
• We can also package this Business Offering with Real Estate and offer Seller Financing.
All real estate transactions will be done by the Real Estate Agent